Sunday, May 25, 2014

Pastel Goth Makeup Tutorial ~

Hi my friends ^^ How are you? I hope you're fine.. Anyway , You know I haven't got video cameras so I can't take video my makeup trials. And you say "find enough of the video camera" I finally did the photo shoot individually by pastel-goth makeup..

 Then let's start!
 
  
First we see eye makeup. Already the most important aspect of eye makeup. Then let's see the photos. I'll tell you stages later..



 1: Before  disinfect my hands then  put on my lens.
   
2: Applied BB cream on my face. 
BB cream : [ETUDE HOUSE] Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit

3: Applied purple eyeshadow my eyelids.
Eye shadow: Here

4: Applied  dark purple eyeshadow to the edge of my eyelids.

5: Shadow to highlight for applied black eyeshadow.

6: Draw eyeliner. 
Eyeliner: Here 

8: Wearing false eyelashes.
False Eyelashes : Here 

9:  Applied  black eye pencil. 
Eye Pencil: MAC eye pencil

10 - 11 : Apply lashes mascara..
Mascara: Maybelline the Colossal Volum’ Express Waterproof

12: Apply to lower eye blush.

  Finished eye makeup!

Next.. lip makeup;


First, I applied skin color lipstick then apply pink lipstick in a light tone and finished with bright lipstick.
  
Skin color lipstick: NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick
Pink lipstick:  Lipstick NYX
Brigh lipsitck: Etude House Sweet Recipe Candy Stick

The finished makeover and my face ~
  


 



 Don't painting eyebrows in this way you can leave but I think you can painting eyebrows pastel goth makeup will be better. Even you can add to your face with a few tattoos will be better. 

















        At that time Let's see it up on the makeup ^^


 And photo ~

Thank you for reading ~
See you lateer ~
 





















No comments :

Post a Comment