Sunday, May 18, 2014

Korean Retro Small Horse Necklace and Punk Necklace Review ~

Hi my friends, how are you? I don't write for a long time and I'm back with my new style.. I loved pastel goth makeup. (o´ω`o) 
Anyway, before the review, I opened the page in facebook. There I share my makeup trial, review, outfit, my cosplay such. I leave the link here, you can follow

And if you have any questions I'll leave this one. :B


Okey, and review get started..
Firstly the introduction of the retro necklace.. There is have two kinds ; silver and gold. I came out gold and came out smaller than I expected but this is small and kawaii. I like it. There are two leather strap and necklace is long for coming up to the hub.
Every outfit can be combi for belts dark brown and light brown. 
 So let it now move on to the photos because I don't know what more can be written about a necklace.
And, incidentally I think the quality necklace, nice product as well as very cheap. 

I got it from this site. --> HERE

Product photo; 


And my photos; 


I'm sorry for derp face. You can kill me.. 


 Next necklace ; Punk ( other name; Nana) Necklace. Why Nana i said, because of the character's necklace in the anime Nana.. If we examine the necklace ; This is made black of soft leather, plated cover with something special so wouldn't hurt us neck. I think reasonably so if I give it points, TEN ∩(︶▽︶)∩ Because I want to complete a product, as well as the leather quality is quite very nice. Cool Necklace
  
I bought it from this site --> HERE

At the time, product photo; 



 And my photos; 



Shh! red circle lenses :B
   
And random foto lol..

  
My outfit ; 

  
  I'm so sorry I took pictures with the quality of potatoes. щ(ಥДಥщ)
Shirt: Mudo
Short: Aliexpress
Pantyhose: Aliexpress
Wig: Ebay
Shoes: H&M 

  
Thank you for reading, see you later. You kawaii thick.
 Bubaii ~~




I love youu!! (o´ω`o)






 

No comments :

Post a Comment