Saturday, June 14, 2014

EOS Ice Blue Lenses from MapleLens ~


Hi everyone !
Today I'm gonna introduce a pair of wonderful circle lenses to you. This is also the first sponsored lens of me.
The color of lenses is "Ice blue". In comparison with normal blue, this color is quite a light color and I think they have a really nice view on the eyes.
Here is some description about the product ;
-Diameter : 14.8mm 
Look! These lenses have pretty big diameter! *-*
-Water Content : 38%
Water content is pretty enough for eye health.
-Life Span : 1 Year Disposal
1 year disposal lenses ! I think you can get a pair of them happily :'D
Noow it's time to see package of lenses. Even lenses too!

Let's see them on the eyes now. You may experience a little trouble while wearing them because of a little big diameter. 
 
And let's get to my personal opinions! :B

 

Comfort : 5/5
Despite the fact that they have large diameter,they ain't give you any discomfort at all. These babies are very useful :'D

Look: 4/5
I think this color will be more effective on dark eyes. My eyes have honey-colored tone in daylight. Because of this,they didn't seem as I thoguht on my eyes. But the result is great! They have a little natural look.They have not have a such natural look but I like this!

Shipping : 5/5
I received the product pretty fast.You can get the item in 14-30 days. Pretty nice. The seller gives you a tracking number for tracking your cargo. I'm happy with this shipping condition.

Prize : 5/5
You can get a lens case as prize per order. I think it's perfect! Also these cases are really cute!  Some sellers don't give you a case and it gives rise to some problems.
So..These lenses and Maplelens.com get good ratings from me!



Anyway..Let's see them on my eyes :B
Here are some photoos~


 Sorry I'm a little bit rude.

 

 (~ ̄▽ ̄)~


Thank you and
 See you later~

Look for buy lenses *w*

http://www.maplelens.com/

No comments :

Post a Comment