Thursday, April 10, 2014

Curly Wavy Long Korean Wig Review

Hi friends,
For a long time I didn't write a new article so sorry. So how are you? *-* Meanwhile, I'm getting some nice comment those who follow my blog and I'm more than happy, thank you very much QwQ One also I would like to specify on my english isn't very good so doing my best but however, such there. (nevertheless, it's understood. Is not? You should say yes *evil eyes* lol)

After the boring conversation, I'll introduce you very affordable price the wig. Korean hair style this long wig, soon as it see I'm in love, I'd say.. also I was shocked by the appropriate price. ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

Let's see then before the official sale photo.. link it runs out.



Sales girl in the picture looks good wig because she's beautiful. It doesn't suit me than girl but i'll take, said. Of course, kidding. Really I like this wig. Wig reached my hand in a short time for seller's credibility is intact  ´ ▽ ` )ノ
 

The color of the wig is flaxen. *How about this color i didn't have no idea (ι´Д`)ノ * However, other colors available ; Black, Dark Brown, Light Brown, Wine Red 

And that's a wig. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

  
The wig looks very natural. I liked the structure of wavy hair,very suitable for outdoor use. Forelock was left long, if you want you can to wear or like me, you can leave. 


I don't have my lens right photo, sshh  (=ω=;)

I like the stance of the wig, I also like the quality. It can be scanned easily.I don't like one single feature a little hair loss.This is the negative points of me. 



I dare say, I took thoroughly korean fashion (´ω`) Maybe you'll wonder;

Shirt: Aliexpress 
Pantyhose: Aliexpress
Shoes: Taobao

Finally, let's talk about the seller. As well as a reliable supplier seller, make shopping happily.
I would recommend you to follow this seller ´ ▽ ` )ノ *leaves link*



  
Thank you for reading my article. See you again soon.. 
Take care of yourself, kawaii stay (o´ω`o)



No comments :

Post a Comment