Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Lens review: Super Pinky Gray lenses from Honeycolor.com

Hello minna,
Today, reached my lens. Honey I get color from gray lenses, just as I expected. Gift box next to the lens of my lens, I'll share photos.


∩(︶▽︶)∩

By the way, the lens of name's  Super Pinky Gray 




I get the address; HERE

Honey Color brings your order ahead of time as well as quality products in the lenses. Furthermore, a little advice to you: Follow to Honey Color, gives you a nice discount opportunities.Not free shipping.
You pay for the shipping fee. 15-20 days is being delivered. 
If you want fast shipping you pay an additional fee.


Comfort: 5/5

For the short time that I've worn in thes today I'd say they're very comfortable. I could barely feel them and they felt just as nice as my usual non-colored lenses.

Look: 5/5

The way I wanted.Because of the large diameter of the Largest show for the eyes. And the color looks quite natural.

Shipping: 4/5

I've heard bad things about my honeycolor.com, especially regarding their customer service and shipping.

These lenses however arrived within two weeks of the shipping confirmation (which was two days after I ordered them) and that's pretty fast for standard shipping! The only thing I could criticize is that the shipping confirmation e-mail was actually sent two days after they had already shipped the package.
So you can shop without hesitation.

Prize: 5/5

Free cute lens case is also quite sweet.
Yes, yes, definitely shop from Honeycolor my skin.

Finally my photos;










Wig: Ebay 
False Eyelashes: Ebay

Finally, I want to introduce you the eyeliner me use.
I bought it from eBay.Because much kawai and really I think a quality product.
 Product and very affordable. 
And  If you want to buy it--> Here


Thank you for reading. 


(。♥‿♥。)



No comments :

Post a Comment